The Alignment Plan is a single page that brilliantly combines the full strategic process together to help everyone achieve remarkable purpose-driven outcomes.
Start by Reviewing Your Clear, Compelling, Purpose-Driven Mission+Vision
Understand Your Current Position as Related to Your Mission
Understand Your Past Performance to Drive Continuous Improvement
Score Your Standard Operating Procedures Playbook
The Alignment Rhythm
Learn how to master strategic planning across your entire organization
Quarterly Planning RHYTHM for Every Team Member
1. Each team member clicks above "use template" and sets visibility to "Team Edit" [-5 weeks]
2. Each team member completes all 4 aspects of the STRATEGY section, each project set to "Team Edit" [-5 weeks]
3. Team leader meets with each team member and reviews and confirms SWOT conclusion and Retrospective action items [-4 weeks]
4. Each team member posts their OKRs to their Alignment OKR plan [-3 weeks]
5. Team spends 50 minutes reviewing each team members draft OKRs - discusses possible initial concerns, discuss dependencies
6. Team members give and record a "How to achieve presentation" laying out how they plan to achieve objectives and key results [-1 week]
Review previous and next quarter highest level Alignment OKR plan during the next all-hands meeting [Kickoff]
++: Each Monday by 8:35am - Each team member adds their WEEKLY TOP 6 to do [ranked by priority] to their Alignment OKR Plan
++: Each Friday by 1pm - Each team member updates each key result score + color status and adds an weekly update to the "notes" area
Alignment OKR Blank Template
Get started building out your quarterly alignment plan.
Add rich, detailed notes and updates to all of your key results, weekly top 6 items, and more. All updates within notes will be shared in the activity feed and sent out in a daily update to keep everyone. Only those that have access to your project will see activity updates or receive daily email updates.